We’ve Added the Royal Canadian Mint’s Ottawa Vault to Our NetworkDec 21, 2016
Purchase & Hold Gold in One of the World’s Premier Minting Facilities
We’ve collaborated with one of Canada’s oldest institutions to provide Goldmoney Network users with a second Canadian vault option: The Royal Canadian Mint’s secure precious metal storage facility in Ottawa.
As of today, Personal and Business users can instantly purchase any amount of 100% reserved gold bullion in the Mint’s Ottawa vault through our proprietary, closed-loop blockchain technology.
Network users can now buy and transfer Mint-vaulted gold value to anyone for free*, make vault-to-vault transfers between the Mint and seven Brink’s vault locations located around the world, redeem their gold balance to a Goldmoney Mastercard Prepaid card or bank account, or take physical delivery via our web-based Dashboard and mobile app for iOS and Android.
Ottawa Vault Features
- Instantly purchase and hold 100% Mint-vaulted gold bullion.
- Standard deposit and redemption fees of .50%
- Free storage up to 1,000 grams.
- Transfer gold value to anyone for free via text message or email.
- Redeem gold balance to bank account in local currency or load a Goldmoney Mastercard Prepaid card.
- Redeem coins, GoldCubes, or bars via Goldmoney Physical.
- Make vault-to-vault transfers to and from seven Brink’s vaults (Toronto, New York, London, Zurich, Dubai, Singapore, and Hong Kong).
*Please note that P2P transfers are not available in some U.S. states. Learn more here.