Storing and Transferring Precious Metals
All of our precious metals are in allocated storage vaults located in Canada, Hong-Kong, Singapore, Switzerland and the UK. They are operated by leading private vault operators Loomis International, Brink's, G4S, Malca-Amit and Rhenus Logistics.
Our vault fees range from just 0.12% to 0.18% per annum (gold). Fees are deducted monthly from your Holding and are only charged when you own gold, silver, platinum or palladium. Storage fees include comprehensive insurance cover.
Vault Storage and Inspection
Our vault insurance is underwritten by Lloyds of London and covers all stored precious metals. We also conduct ultrasonic inspection of all London Good Delivery gold bars to ensure they are of the highest quality.
Independent Audits Available
Our precious metal audits are conducted by Inspectorate and SGS, leading commodities inspection and testing companies, whilst a Big-4 accounting firm performs independent operational audit reports under the ISAE3402 standard.
Key Benefits of Choosing GoldMoney
- Trust - Over 20,000 customers store more than US$1.17 billion of precious metals with us.
- Security - Our vaults each come with comprehensive insurance for your peace of mind.
- Service - A dedicated Relationship Manager will help you throughout the buying process.
- Flexibility - As well as storage, we can also deliver to you or arrange for collection.
- Heritage - Established in 2001 and headquartered in Jersey, British Channel Islands.
Our Precious Metals Services
- Buying and Selling
Guarantee your allocation of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium on the GoldMoney Buy and Sell Prices using nine major world currencies.
Our vaults have independent vault reports and audits, comprehensive insurance and ultrasonic inspections of your gold bars.
- Delivery or Collection
We can arrange to deliver your gold bars directly to you, or you can collect them from our vaults.
We can transfer your precious metals between vaults based in five different countries.
- Bar Registration
You can register any precious metal bar in your name, guaranteeing segregated precious metal ownership.