Choose from 3 retirement plans that use the stability of precious metals to protect your future wealth.
United States of America
Hold precious metals in your pension with the Entrust Group
Our partnership with the Entrust Group helps our US-resident customers to:
- invest in precious metals as part of your Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- preserve your purchasing power with a diversified pension investment portfolio
- securely store your precious metals in our vaults based in Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland or the UK
To learn more, visit the Entrust Group website
Invest in gold with Standard Life’s Active Money pension
Partnering with Standard Life in the UK, we offer a bespoke pension plan that gives you:
- protection against vulnerability in the financial markets
- gold bullion investments added to your existing Standard Life pension
- flexibility and choice in terms of what you can invest in
- award-winning customer service that makes Standard Life the leading Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) provider
Download the Standard Life SIPP gold bullion guide (PDF)
Download the SIPP Customer Guide (PDF)
Add gold to your pension with Berkeley Burke
A Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) is a special personal pension available to UK residents. With Berkeley Burke, we offer you:
- greater choice and flexibility that gives you a diversified set of investments
- tax-efficient savings which bolster your future wealth or provide an income
- transfer of precious metals into your pension so that your gold can be a part of your retirement plan
- expert advice from Berkeley Burke, one of the UK’s top 10 independent financial advisers and pension administrators
Find out more about your options at Berkeley Burke
Download Key Features
Download Initial Application Form
Or get in touch at
or on 0116 2042908/2042909.
Interested in precious metals outside of your retirement plan?
Find out how to buy and sell precious metals.