Palladium Rates at GoldMoney
When buying palladium, you should always take into consideration the premium you pay on top of the palladium market price. When you buy palladium from GoldMoney, you can always count on economical and transparent pricing - this is just one of the GoldMoney benefits
The buy rates displayed below are dependent on the currency you use to pay for your metal purchase. Please click on the 'Change currency' link below and note the buy rate for your currency of payment.
Palladium Buy Rates
|Current Spot Rate
|€1 - 7,499
|€7,500 - 74,989
|€74,990 - 374,949
|€374,950 - 749,899
|Palladium Storage Fee *
||1 - 49,999
||50,000 Palladium Grams
|Hong Kong (VIA MAT)
- Gold and silver are stored in Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Switzerland, and the UK. Platinum is available for storage in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Palladium is available for storage in Hong Kong.
- Storage fees are only charged when you own gold, silver, platinum or palladium in GoldMoney. Storage includes insurance coverage against theft from the vault.
- Fees are deducted monthly from your Holding with a minimum fee of 0.001 goldgrams, 0.001 silver ounces, 0.001 platinum grams and 0.001 palladium grams per month. The storage fees for gold, silver, platinum and palladium are applied to each vault where you hold metal. Therefore, if you hold a balance of gold in both the UK and Switzerland, the gold storage fee will be applied separately to both balances.
- All storage fees are calculated and paid in goldgrams, silver ounces, platinum grams and palladium grams.
- If storage fees change we will notify you 30 days in advance.
Consistent and competitive buy prices
Just like platinum, palladium is a rare precious metal which derives its value primarily from its wide ranging industrial applications. For example, palladium can be found in many electrical items, such as computers and mobile phones. The term palladium bullion relates to all palladium bars, plates, ingots and coins fabricated for investment purposes.
The price of palladium is strongly dependent upon economic fluctuations. If you would like to find out more about today’s palladium prices and compare them to historical palladium prices, please refer to our research section which has comprehensive palladium price charts.
It is crucial to understand the way bullion dealers set their rates, since most generally charge high and inconsistent palladium prices. Find out more about how bullion dealers set their palladium rates.
Fortunately, with GoldMoney you can be assured that you will always receive consistent and competitive palladium prices. We quote you a bid price (which we refer to as the “current spot rate”). This is based on the current global market price for physical palladium, to which we then apply our fixed buy rate. Large orders
are completed at the London PM Palladium fixing price plus our fixed buy rate. We clearly state our palladium buy rates before you submit your buy order. The rates we offer are fixed percentage amounts, thereby enabling you to avoid the inconsistent and unpredictable bid/ask spread of other bullion dealers.
No sell fees or commission
At GoldMoney, we do not charge sell fees or commission
*, which means that you get the best price on the market. You can always sell your palladium back to us at the market bid price, ensuring you receive the most money for your metal. You will not get this opportunity with most other bullion dealers. We believe you will profit from our competitive, consistent and transparent pricing. This aspect of our service is valued by our customers and is a key GoldMoney benefit
* In exceptional circumstances, GoldMoney may charge a sell fee. The purpose is to provide liquidity to the seller regardless of market conditions. For example, during rare events such as extreme market conditions, we may need to sell to a bullion dealer the metal that we purchase from a customer. If the dealer charges a fee that GoldMoney cannot reasonably absorb, the fee would be passed on to the customer. In keeping with our longstanding policy of full disclosure, if a sell fee is ever imposed, you will be advised of the fee before you transact, thus giving you the choice whether or not to proceed with the sale.
Online spot palladium prices
When buying palladium, you want to be able to rely on up-to-date palladium spot prices. GoldMoney rates are updated every minute while the global palladium market is open, so that you can access current palladium prices virtually 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Select the current palladium price per gram or the palladium price per ounce to see the most up-to-date prices.